Quilt with an Embroidery Machine in 8 Easy Lessons Book and Embroidery Designs CD
Item #: BK00127
Quilt with the precision of an embroidery machine!
Learn how to turn your embroidery machine into a quilting machine! The traditional way of quilting is revolutionized when you let the computerized machine do the tricky stitching.
Nothing compares to the precise and uniform stitches you can get from an embroidery machine. And now you can have that same quality of stitch when you quilt your quilts.
In Quilt with an Embroidery Machine in 8 Easy Lessons, machine embroidery expert Eileen Roche walks you through the steps to making great quilts with your embroidery machine.
Learn Eileen's patented technique for quilting and appliquéing as you go, then learn how to add custom quilting and allover quilting to your quilts and how to finish them beautifully.
In addition to the eight lessons, you'll learn to create six projects including fun and easy table runners, a patriotic pillow, and a child’s play mat.
Plus, this book includes all the machine embroidery files you need to create the projects.
And Eileen shares her personal tips for getting the quilts done and done fast.
Gather your supplies, prepare your quilt tops, and then get quilting with your embroidery machine!
• Lesson 1—Machines, Supplies, Designs, and Tools
• Lesson 2—Quilt and Appliqué as You Go (Fleur de Lis Table Runner & Spunky Flower table Runner)
• Lesson 3—Reversible Piecing
• Lesson 4—Prepping for Custom and Allover Quilting
• Lesson 5—Custom Quilting (Diamond Table Runner & Patriotic Pillow)
• Lesson 6—Allover Quilting: Nesting Designs (Child's Circus Play Mat)
• Lesson 7—Allover Quilting: Continuous Designs (Circus Lap Quilt & Bonus Project: Jelly Roll Table Runner)
• Lesson 8—Finishing
89 page soft-cover book.
By Eileen Roche.
35 total designs:
• 20 unique designs.
• 9 designs in multiple sizes/versions.
Embroidery design size:
• Minimum hoop size—6" × 10"
Multi-format embroidery CD includes the following formats:
ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Requirements: Embroidery software and/or hardware to transfer design files from CD to embroidery machine. Note: Designs CD requires a DVD-ROM drive.
You may also be interested in the products below (sold separately). Click & Purchase:
Machine Embroidery in 6 Easy Lessons Book & Tools
Today's Crazy Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine Book and Embroidery Designs CD
Creative Beginnings in Machine Embroidery Book
Exclusive Quick Quilting in the Hoop: Fall Leaves Embroidery Collection
Exclusive Quick Quilting in the Hoop: Winter Snowflakes Embroidery Collection