Quilt As You Go Mix & Match 12 Block Quilt Printed Batting
Item #: JT1674
One set of 12 quilt blocks constructed 3 different ways!
Mix and match 12 blocks to create a Quilt As You Go Quilt.
Automatically quilt as you sew—top, fleece interfacing and backing, all in one step!
The design possibilities are endless when you mix fabrics, reposition and rotate the blocks to create a unique quilt.
Make it "matchy" or make it "scrappy"with these easy Quilt As You Go sew-by-by number block patterns printed on batting.
Quilt As You Go pattern is printed on fleece batting allows you to create a complete layered and quilted quilt.
The quilt patterns are printed on the fleece batting in an easy to follow piece-by-number system.
Great for novice quilters just learning the quilting process to experienced quilters looking to complete a quick project.
Blocks finish at 14-1/2" each.
Easy sew-by-number construction:
1. Cut fabrics.
2. Sew by number, through all layers.
3. When you've completed the numbers, just join or bind and you're done.
• Four each of 3 Quilt As You Go fleece printed batting blocks, for a total of twelve blocks.
• Easy-to-follow instructions.
Finished quilt size: Approx. 44" x 58"
• 1/2 yd. each of 8-12 fabrics
• 3 yd. backing fabric
• 1-1/2 yd. sashing & binding OR 7-1/2 yd. Sash-In-A-Dash plus 6 yd. matching binding
Fabric not included.
Made in U.S.A.
Note: Sashing instructions included for joining blocks, or join blocks with Sash-In-A-Dash, sold separately. Just tuck and sew!