Quilt As You Go Tree Skirt Printed Batting
Item #: JT1492
Quilt up a holiday tree skirt to match your décor with just 16 sew-by-number pieces.
Automatically quilt as you sew — top, batting, and backing, all in one step!
Quilt As You Go pattern printed on batting allows you to create one completely layered and quilted tree skirt.
The quilting patterns are printed on cotton/polyester batting in an easy-to-follow piece-by-number system.
• Pattern printed on 80/20 cotton polyester batting in an easy-to-position format.
• Durable plastic template for marking fabrics to cut to the perfect size and shape
• Easy-to-follow instructions
The quilt pattern is printed on batting in an easy-to-follow piece-by-number system.
Great for novice quilters just learning the quilting process to experienced quilters looking to complete a quick project.
Easy sew-by-number construction:
1. Cut fabrics.
2. Sew by number, through all layers.
3. When you've completed the numbers, just bind and you're done.
• Sew nine 2-1/2" pre-cut fabric strips together. Use the template with printed horizontal lines to mark and cut the strip-sets into wedges for sewing by number.
Finished size approximately 40" diameter.
Made in U.S.A.
You may also be interested in the products below (sold separately). Click & Purchase: