6" x 24" Omnigrid Ruler
Item #: OG24
Use with a rotary cutter to easily and accurately cut strips, borders and bias pieces.
Unsurpassed quality and durability for accurate fabric cuts each and every time.
The Omnigrid® 6" x 24" ruler is the standard, all-purpose ruler for cutting every shape when quilting–strips, borders and bias pieces; it can also be used to cut across joined strips and to cut geometric pieces for patchwork.
Its generous length covers the width of quilting cotton fabric folded in half.
This 6" x 24" ruler features:
• Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics.
• Edge markings for accurate measuring.
• Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting.
• Heavy-duty durable acrylic material.
• Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts.
• Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system.
• A pre-drilled hole that allows you to hang the ruler.
Serious quilters need serious rulers and Omnigrid fits the bill.
With standards and materials that are second to none, Omnigrid is the choice of quilters and teachers worldwide.
Size: 6" x 24".