12-1/2" x 12-1/2" Square Rotary Cutter Ruler
Item #: OG125
Use with a rotary cutter to easily and accurately cut, square, and trim blocks.
Unsurpassed quality and durability for accurate fabric cuts each and every time.
The 12-1/2” x 12-1/2” rotary cutter ruler features an extra 1/2” width for seam allowances; it is used to cut, square and trim blocks sized 12-1/2” and under when quilting.
Also makes cutting 12-1/2" square cocktail napkin fabrics quick and easy.
This 12-1/2” x 12-1/2” rotary cutter ruler features:
• Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics.
• Edge markings for accurate measuring.
• Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting.
• Heavy-duty durable acrylic material.
• Diagonal angle line.
• Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system.
• A pre-drilled hole that allows you to hang the ruler.
Great for the quilter who works primarily with finished blocks up to 12-1/2" square.
It is useful for squaring up blocks up to 12-1/2" before final assembly.
Serious quilters need serious rulers and this ruler fits the bill.
Standards and materials that are second to none.
Size: 12-1/2" x 12-1/2".
You may also be interested in the below helpful products; click to purchase (sold separately):
6-1/2" x 6-1/2" Square Rotary Cutter Ruler
6" x 24" Rotary Cutter Ruler
45mm Rotary Cutter
60mm Rotary Cutter