FREE! OESD Stabilizer Reference Guide! Click and print!
OESD Fuse and Seal CutAway, 8" x 10" - 20 Sheets
Item #: HBHSC-10S
Clear iron-on film for applying embroidery to most fabrics without sewing.
Great for applying pre-stitched freestanding embroidery, badges, appliqués, and patches, to hard to hoop areas such as collars, yokes, over bulky seams, towels, jackets, shirts, greeting cards, and more.
Also fuses to metal, wood, and other heat-resistant, non-porous surfaces!
Heat-activated, permanent bond that withstands repeated washing.
• Trace the image of the badge, patch, appliqué, or embroidery design, right side down, onto the paper side of Fuse and Seal.
• Cut the Fuse and Seal shape to size.
• Lay the piece of Fuse and Seal with the film side against the back of the badge, patch, applique, or embroidery design. The white liner paper should be up.
• Heat household iron to wool setting and press the iron on the white paper for 8-12 seconds.
• Allow to cool and remove white liner paper.
• Design now has Fuse and Seal’s heat sealable film attached and can now be ironed onto garments or other projects!
8" x 10" sheets
20 Sheets per package
Made in U.S.A.