Mary Mulari's Travel Gear Made Easy Book
Item #: MP42
Fifteen new, clever, and usable travel accessories for trips around the corner or the world.
Mary's trademark clear instructions and hand drawn illustrations guide the reader/sewist to create travel gear sure to be appreciated and perfect for gifts.
Work with a collection of coordinating fabrics to make accessories with department store class and appeal.
The fifteen projects in the book include:
• Travel blanket with zipper storage pockets
• Easy as 1,2,3 Zipper Pulls
• Gathering Place Tray to store valuables
• Fan Wristlet Bag
• Tee Safe - a t-shirt with hidden storage pockets
• Travel Bag Trio
• Fold Up Tote for the beach or laundry
• Supply Side Pouch
• Padded Handle & Strap Wraps with i.d. pocket
• Jewels & Treats Bag
• Steering Wheel Reminder Tags
• Hair Iron Holders
• Fleece Shoe & Boot Bags
• Tie One On Luggage Tags
• Possibility Bags for toiletries
Make many of these accessories in 90 minutes or less.
Choose place mats for quick assembly of Possibility Bags and Hair Iron Holders.
Use small fleece scraps for shoe bags and padding for handle wraps.
Create the travel blanket with a unique and quick two-step fleece edge finish.
This 20 page book also includes an alphabet for appliqué monograms and a pattern for the Fan Wristlet Bag.
By Mary Mulari.