Misses' Jacket, T-Shirt, Pencil Skirt and Leggings Pattern M7331
Item #: M7331
A 4-piece knit collection—a collection of comfortable knit garments that mix and match interchangeably. Plus, the styles are a breeze to sew!
Sew a loose-fitting, unlined knit jacket with self-lined/self-fabric front. Or sew a pullover top with stitched hem – with just three easy pattern pieces. Stitch a stylish skirt with elasticized upper edge self-lined yoke band with 1″ Knit No-Roll Elastic. Or make tapered cuffed pants for comfort – all day long!
The four pieces included in the pattern will work for casual wear, sportswear, and even business attire.
Dress up the collection with high quality fashion knits or create popular active wear by choosing performance knit fabrics.
Choose from four variations:
• A: Loose-fitting, unlined jacket with self-lined front.
• B: Fitted, pullover top with stitched hem.
• C: Close-fitting skirt with narrow hem.
• D: Tapered, cuffed pants with elasticized upper edge of self-lined yoke and forward side seams.
This McCall's® pattern features Nancy Zieman’s innovative sewing techniques.
Includes construction tips and specific hints how notions can be used to save time.
In a matter of a few hours you can sew many key garments needed for your wardrobe.
• Medium weight moderate stretch knits (35% cross grain): jersey, cotton knits, performace knits, interlock.
• A: 2 yds. of Bias Fusible Tape
• B: 3/4 yd. of Bias Fusible Tape and 1/2 yd. Clear Elastic
• C, D: 1-1/4 yds. of 1" Elastic
Designed by Nancy Zieman.
Pattern accommodates sizes 6-14.
You may also be interested in the below helpful products; click to purchase (sold separately):
1" White Knit Elastic by the Yard
3/8" Lightweight Clear Elastic
Pattern Making Paper
Pattern Making Paper, Set of 2
Charcoal Ponte Knit Fabric by the Yard
Coral Ponte Knit Fabric by the Yard
Chrome Jersey/Ball Point Needles, Size 80/12
White Easy-Knit Interfacing by the Yard
Beige Easy-Knit Interfacing by the Yard
Black Easy-Knit Interfacing by the Yard