FREE! OESD Stabilizer Reference Guide! Click and print!
OESD Ultra Clean and Tear Plus TearAway Stabilizer, 10" x 10 yd. Roll
Item #: HBTP17-10
Adheres in place and then tears away cleanly for beautiful embroidery on the front and the back of your project!
A high-quality medium-weight tearaway stabilizer with a tacky water-soluble self-adhesive coating.
Use on hard-to-hoop items such as collars, napkin corners, towels, and more!
Provides excellent stabilization for medium to high stitch count embroidery designs.
Use on tightly woven and slippery fabrics that do not stretch, when no permanent backing is desired.
Ideal for projects that require multiple hoopings.
A great choice for redwork designs, designs with open areas, and piecing quilt blocks.
Any exposed stabilizer disappears with laundering but remains under the stitching to support the design.
• Cut a piece of Ultra Clean and Tear Plus approximately 2” larger than the hoop to be used.
• Hoop the piece of Ultra Clean and Tear Plus with the paper side up.
• Use a pin to score ONLY the protective paper.
• Remove the paper to expose the sticky surface.
• Position the item on the hooped Ultra Clean and Tear Plus without stretching the fabric.
• Finger press the item to the adhesive without stretching or distorting the fabric.
• Remove the embroidered item from the hoop.
• Tear the stabilizer carefully away from the embroidery, supporting the embroidery stitches between the thumb and finger to avoid distorting the embroidery or tearing out stitches.
10" x 10 yd. roll
Made in U.S.A.