FREE! OESD Stabilizer Reference Guide! Click and print!
NEW! OESD StabilStick TearAway Stabilizer, 10" x 10 yd. Roll
Item #: HBSST-10
The perfect stabilizer for embroidering un-hoopable projects!
A high-quality medium-weight tear-away stabilizer with a light tacky pressure-sensitive adhesive coating.
Ideal for embroidering hard-to-hoop or multi-hoop projects plus knits or stretchy fabrics, such as jeans or other garments that stretch during wear.
Also great for adding stiffness to the back of appliqué fabric used in freestanding structures.
• Cut a piece of StabilStick approximately 2” larger than the hoop to be used.
• Hoop the piece of StabilStick with the paper side up.
• Use a pin to score ONLY the protective paper.
• Remove the paper to expose the sticky surface.
• Position the item on the hooped StabilStick without stretching the fabric.
• Finger press the item to the adhesive without stretching or distorting the fabric.
• Remove the embroidered item from the hoop.
• Tear the stabilizer carefully away from the embroidery, supporting the embroidery stitches between the thumb and finger to avoid distorting the embroidery or tearing out stitches.
Weight: 2.5 oz
10" x 10 yd. roll
Made in U.S.A.