15-Piece Sewing Machine Presser Foot Set with Case – Low Shank
Item #: LSPFT15 CY-015
A treasure trove of multi-functional sewing machine feet.
Durable snap-locking case with handy foam insert with fitted slots for each of the included 15 accessories.
Includes low shank ankle snap-on adapter to use the snap on feet and 11 snap-on feet ... plus three fixed low shank feet.
Includes four page printed foot guide with pictures.
5mm maximum zigzag width openings.
Quality feet include:
• 1/4" Patchwork snap-on.
• Blind Stitch snap-on.
• Buttonhole snap-on.
• Button Sew-on snap-on.
• Cording snap-on.
• Darning screw-on fixed low shank.
• Gathering (Shirring) screw-on fixed low shank.
• Overcast snap-on.
• Rolled Hem (Hemmer) snap-on.
• Satin Stitch snap-on.
• Straight stitch (Quilting) snap-on.
• Walking (Even Feed) screw-on fixed low shank.
• Zigzag (All Purpose) snap-on.
• Zipper snap-on.
Includes informational pamphlet.
Compatible with most household low shank sewing machines, including low shank Baby Lock, Brother, Janome, Kenmore, Necchi, Pfaff, Singer, and Viking machines.
• 1/4" Patchwork Foot — For a perfect 1/4" piecing seam, precision sewing or crafts. Place fabric pieces right sides together, edges even. The right hand edge of the foot is even with the fabric edges. Straight stitch with foot edge following fabric edges.
• Blind Stitch Foot — The function of this foot is to help guide the fabric when hemming, allowing the needle to pick a small amount of fabric for a perfect hem. With the help of the guide, this foot can also be used for topstitching, edge stitching and pintuck.
• Buttonhole Foot — This foot has guidelines added to help with stitch placement. Follow the 4-steps sequence changing from one step to another with the stitching pattern selector dial. Take care not to sew too many stitches in stages 1 and 3. Use seam ripper and cut buttonhole open from both ends towards the middle.
• Button Sew-on Foot — Holds buttons and snaps in place, allowing good visibility when sewing.
• Cording Foot— Attaching decorative cords and thread is a snap. The cording foot keeps the threads under control so both hands can guide the fabric. Choose this foot to create decorative stitching over cording on single and double layers of fabric.
• Darning Foot — This foot is especially designed for automated embroidery, free motion quilting, stippling, darning and mending. Skipped stitches are no longer a concern — as the needle moves up and down, so does the spring-loaded foot.
• Gathering (Shirring) Foot — The Gathering Foot shirrs light fabrics along the edge or in the center of a fabric. These gathers can not be adjusted after they are sewn. Use this foot to gather skirts, make puffing for heirloom work, or even make ruffles for pillows.
• Overcast Foot — The Overcast Foot has a pin that prevents puckering when using an overcast stitch on the edges of soft fabric. This stitch can be used to finish off and a raw edge or for simultaneously seaming and overcasting.
• Rolled Hem (Hemmer) Foot — Used for light to medium weight fabrics, the foot is designed to roll the edge of the fabric into the topside of the hem.
• Satin Stitch Foot — A must-have foot for anyone who desires to sew with satin or decorative stitches. The cutout on the underside of the clear foot is designed to accommodate dense stitch formation and prevents stitches from bunching.
• Straight stitch (Quilting) Foot — Sew "in the ditch" of a seam with this snap on foot. The extended guide helps you stay in the seam while the machine stitches. It's perfect for quilt tops and garment construction on waistbands, etc.
• Walking (Even Feed) Foot — Used in quilting to keep layers even. Also designed to prevent such fabrics as plaids, stripes, slippery and napped from slipping, shifting and coming up short.
• Zigzag (All Purpose) Foot — This foot is designed to stitch very fine or heavy fabric. It prevents puckering on fine fabrics and skipped stitches on heavy fabrics. Use this foot with most utility and decorative stitches.
• Zipper Foot — Used for sewing in zippers. Can be moved to sew both sides of the zipper without riding over the zipper coil.
sewing machine presser feet, sewing machine presser foot, pressure feet