I See Spots Quilt Bundle Box with Backing & Batting
Item #: SISQ018ISSQBB
Convenient Stitch it! Sisters™ Bundle Box includes what you'll need to make one I See Spots quilt!
Bundle Box features a range of light, medium, and dark premium solid quilting fabrics for beautiful contrast: eye-catching jewel-inspired Confetti Cottons by Riley Blake Designs. Includes fabric for quilt top, binding, and backing, plus Pellon's® White Sof-Shape Interfacing and Pellon's® Nature's Touch Batting to make one I See Spots quilt, and the NEW! I See Spots Double/Queen Quilt Pattern — with step-by-step instructions with color illustrations and photos! You'll supply the thread.
Convenient Bundle Box contents:
• 1-1/3 yd. Vintage White Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 1-1/4 yd. Scuba Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 1-1/4 yd. Key Lime Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 7/8 yd. Lime Green Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 1-1/2 yd. Vivid Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 1-1/8 yd. Navy Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 1-1/8 yd. Purple Mountains Majesty Confetti Cottons Fabric
• 1-7/8 yd. Basil Confetti Cottons Fabric (includes binding)
• 2-1/2 yd. White Solid Wide Back Fabric, 108" wide
• 3-1/4 yd. White Sof-Shape Interfacing
• One Queen Size Nature's Touch Batting, 90" x 108"
• One I See Spots Double/Queen Quilt Pattern with timesaving tips from Team NZP!
I See Spots is a double/queen bed-sized quilt with 18″ blocks, 9″ blocks, and 9″ x 18″ rectangles.
The focal points are the circles or 'spots'!
Cast aside traditional curved piecing techniques and learn Nancy's speedy way of creating and appliquéing circles!
Create a circle quilt without ever cutting a circle — there are no opposing curved seams!
Includes pattern with step-by-step instructions with color illustrations and photos.
Exclusive pattern by Nancy Zieman Productions LLC.
Finished measurement: Approximately 80" W x 88" H
Featured Confetti Cottons fabrics are from Riley Blake Designs.
Fabric and supplies may vary.
You may also be interested in the below helpful products; click to purchase (sold separately):
I See Spots Quilt Bundle Box
I See Spots Double/Queen Quilt Pattern
White Sof-Shape Interfacing by the Yard
5-in-1 Sliding Gauge
Quilter's Starch Savvy
45mm Rotary Cutter Pinking Blade
I Sew For Fun Point 2 Point Turner
I Sew for Fun Roll 'n Press
Transfil Monofilament Thread
As seen on Stitch it! Sisters™ program 206: I See Spots Quilt.
Join Deanna Springer and Dana Casey, real-life sisters from Team Nancy Zieman Productions, for fun sewing adventures in their new sewing video series. Watch the Stitch it! Sisters as they share step-by-step quilt making techniques – featuring Nancy Zieman's Classic Timesaving Sewing Techniques.