6-1/2" x 6-1/2" Square Rotary Cutter Ruler
Item #: OG65G
Use with a rotary cutter to easily and accurately cut, square, and trim blocks.
Unsurpassed quality and durability for accurate fabric cuts each and every time.
The 6-1/2” x 6-1/2” quilting ruler features an extra 1/2” width for seam allowances; it is used to cut, square and trim blocks sized 6-1/2” and under when quilting.
This 6-1/2” x 6-1/2” rotary cutter ruler features:
• Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics.
• Edge markings for accurate measuring.
• Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting.
• Heavy-duty durable acrylic material.
• Features a 3" x 3" section of 1/8" grid markings for miniatures.
• Diagonal angle line; excellent for creating and checking half-square and quarter-square triangles
• Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system.
• A pre-drilled hole that allows you to hang the ruler.
Great for the quilter who works primarily with finished blocks up to 6-1/2" square; a popular baby quilt block size!
It is useful for squaring up blocks up to 6-1/2" before final assembly.
Serious quilters need serious rulers and this ruler fits the bill.
Standards and materials that are second to none.
Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2".
You may also be interested in the below helpful products; click to purchase (sold separately):
12-1/2" x 12-1/2" Square Rotary Cutter Ruler
6" x 24" Rotary Cutter Ruler
45mm Rotary Cutter
60mm Rotary Cutter