6-1/2" x 6-1/2" Square Omnigrid Ruler
Item #: OG65G
Use with a rotary cutter to easily and accurately cut, square, and trim blocks.
Unsurpassed quality and durability for accurate fabric cuts each and every time.
The Omnigrid® 6-1/2” x 6-1/2” ruler features an extra 1/2” width for seam allowances; it is used to cut, square and trim blocks sized 6-1/2” and under when quilting.
This 6-1/2” x 6-1/2” ruler features:
• Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics.
• Edge markings for accurate measuring.
• Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting.
• Heavy-duty durable acrylic material.
• Features a 3" x 3" section of 1/8" grid markings for miniatures.
• Diagonal angle line; excellent for creating and checking half-square and quarter-square triangles
• Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system.
• A pre-drilled hole that allows you to hang the ruler.
Great for the quilter who works primarily with finished blocks up to 6-1/2" square; a popular baby quilt block size!
It is useful for squaring up blocks up to 6-1/2" before final assembly.
Serious quilters need serious rulers and Omnigrid fits the bill.
With standards and materials that are second to none, Omnigrid is the choice of quilters and teachers worldwide.
Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2".