12-1/2" x 12-1/2" Square Omnigrid Ruler
Item #: OG125
Use with a rotary cutter to easily and accurately cut, square, and trim blocks.
Unsurpassed quality and durability for accurate fabric cuts each and every time.
The Omnigrid® 12-1/2” x 12-1/2” ruler features an extra 1/2” width for seam allowances; it is used to cut, square and trim blocks sized 12-1/2” and under when quilting.
Also makes cutting 12-1/2" square cocktail napkin fabrics quick and easy.
This 12-1/2” x 12-1/2” ruler features:
• Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics.
• Edge markings for accurate measuring.
• Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting.
• Heavy-duty durable acrylic material.
• Diagonal angle line.
• Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system.
• A pre-drilled hole that allows you to hang the ruler.
Great for the quilter who works primarily with finished blocks up to 12-1/2" square.
It is useful for squaring up blocks up to 12-1/2" before final assembly.
Serious quilters need serious rulers and Omnigrid fits the bill.
With standards and materials that are second to none, Omnigrid is the choice of quilters and teachers worldwide.
Size: 12-1/2" x 12-1/2"